Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Can't Stop Masturbating - Documentary TVRip


Hello to all of you guys, mans, boys maybe also a gays I think you can relate this movie in true to life story especially for man. We know that masturbating are not bad for us even we doing this every day for a reason of eager in a sex and for some reason that enlarge prostate . For now on people are become liberated for all country because they'll thought that having sex become normal. I want to share what are my experienced on masturbating. I'm 20 years old but I tell you honestly I can't stop Masturbating in 1 week I did it 2 to 3 times but according for some expert that masturbating is normal and no side effects on our body "So don't worry that you may suffer from any disorder due to excessive masturbation.its all metabolic and hormonal dependent process in the body such masturbation balances your sexual hormonal activity in body if you avoid it thinking its ill faith then it may lead to problems of prostate or certain kidney disorders along with urinary tract infection.if you get burning sensation while urinating contact ur doctor(specially andrologist) don't feel shy about it &be a man". but I want to stop this kind of habits. Sometimes I think if its good to cut it off so that I'll have nothing to play.. :D joke3x but seriously I want to stop this masturbating
maybe I should go to some sort of rehab? TO STOP THIS!
For all you guys download this and watch it this movie it is really fun to look and Hilarious AND educational.

If you want to Download this click all Links:


PART 1


PART 2


PART 3


PART 4







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home