Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Uniform Design




















I want to grab your attention, All of you I want you to see this one of my edited basketball uniform design which originated with team of Washington Wizards in NBA. My Coach ask a favor to me to make a basketball uniform design of our team. since I was a part of the team! so I agreed then I decided to to choose this design because of the required of the department color which is golden and black so I think it could be acceptable because as you can see it, It looks good.
I was edited this image at the Adobe Photoshop actually this image is not full of edit actually I apply more techniques to make it comfortable of the viewers eyes and blender effects and light effects and shadows to became same at the original uniform of Washington Wizard. So as you can see my number and my last name remember that name because that's name could become the first Filipino National Basketball player. Thank you guys for reading this post please keep supporting at me! Thank You Again for reading my post as my daily routine "hahaha..." ALOHA!!!

1 Comments:

At August 16, 2008 at 3:58 AM , Blogger M®. 9 said...

haha. galing nito mark

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home